Monday, 27 February 2012

Autumn; Inspiring leaves & fashion.

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. - George Elliot.


I mentioned a little while back I was planning on doing some posts with images I have 'pinned' from Pinterest. Now for those who aren't aware of Pinterests please go check out my post on it HERE... So lets start;
So lately the weather in Queensland has been getting ready for Autumn! For the past few days the weather has been cold & rainy! I of course took full advantage of this and lived in snuggly warm clothes! Today the weather fined up and I assume tomorrow Summer will try to squeeze out some more sunshine in order to regain some control over the last few days it has! 
Autumn would have to be one of my most favourite seasons, I can dress warm & classy and I can wear jeans & cowboy boots! I absolutely love the fashion that comes with Autumn & Winter and also how Autumn changes everything to some of the most beautiful colours. I love watching the tree outside my house change colour and then loose it's leaves. When you think about it, it is a little bit inspiring in a 'far out' 'far fetched' kind of way. The leaves don't have much time left to live when Autumn starts, but they use their very last days to be so full of colour, to be so pretty. They live each day so beautifully, little bit inspiring when you think about it like that, hey? 
I love the days when the sun shines but the air is cold, they are my favourite days. I also love those cold, foggy and rainy days when you can either snuggle up indoors or head out for warm drinks with those you love! I really wish our seasons coincided with the appropriate holidays. Yes, I love our 'Aussie Summer Christmas', but sometimes I wish our Christmas was cold and we could experience a 'white Christmas' or we had Halloween in Autumn, that would be so cool! Anyway, I am rambling... So back on track.
I've been pinning up a storm on Pinterest with inspiration for the upcoming season... Here are some of my favourite images; 












                                                                         












I love Autumn scenery, it is so stunning. I love everything about it.


Truth.

And now for some Autumn inspired fashion, I LOVE all these outfits...


Autumn fashion is so beautiful. I really want a watch similar to this, but each one I try on they are just much to big & they jewellers say it would be pointless resizing them so small. Yes, I can get smaller faced link watches to fit, but if you know me you will know I only wear HUGE, massive, big face watches. I think they suit me better!














All these outfits, I love. I wish every item magically appeared in my closet once I pinned them! I know they are all fairly similar but I love that casual but classic kind of look. I LOVE browns and neutrals and also the hint of some western wear in the outfits is awesome! I love 'country clothing'! There is not one item in the above images I wouldn't be thrilled to own! 



I love this hunting/redneck/cowgirl style outfit! It is awesome! I really want to buy this necklace, but I am currently having no luck! If you by chance have seen this necklace or one similar please PLEASE comment below and let me know! I tried clicking on the link on Polyvore but it is unavailable or sold out! So my luck! (I am currently searching on Etsy for the perfect one!!) I just think this outfit is awesome!

So that is just SOME of my fashion inspiration that I have pinned recently. If you want to check out more please click HERE. It is fair to say after pinning all these images I definitely have some idea for what clothing pieces I want to start hunting for! (Pretty much anything in the above images and also I would LOVE a red handbag, a felt hat, new jeans etc!) 
I thought I would also include a quick v-log/outfit of the day video I filmed a few days ago when it was cold and rainy outside. I love this outfit and it honestly is one of my 'go to' outfits if I can't be bothered being creative and styling together a new look! So here it is;

Outfit details;
So that is one of my most favourite outfits, cowboy boots, jeans & a cool top = brilliant! 
What is your favourite season & 'go to' outfit? Let me know in the comments below or comment on my 'Facebook like page'  and if you are on Pinterest make sure you come follow me or check out some of my 'pins'!
Thanks for reading & remember to live your life beautifully like the leaves of Autumn would! ;)
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love sequin uggs then welcome to your return visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the knitted wear fashion that is coming in!! cant wait to start shopping!

    Liss
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell youTrue Religion Outlet Store is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)