Sunday, 17 June 2012

Words that hold the truth... {Pinterest}

Hey everyone!!
Just wanted to check in & do a quick blog, nothing super exciting has been happening in my life as of lately so I guess that is why my blogs have been lacking. Sorry!
Lately I've been fairly active on Pinterest, it's always fun to find things that inspire me for the future... Even if 80% of what I pin I may never own, it's still fun to dream :) 
I thought I would share some of my favourite 'quote images' I've found lately & hopefully they speak to you in someway, because they all mean something to me...

Source: via Belinda on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Belinda on Pinterest
Source: piccsy.com via Belinda on Pinterest
Source: piccsy.com via Belinda on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Belinda on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Belinda on Pinterest



So these are some of my favourites, some speak to me now & some are reflective of things I've been through in my life, read into what you wish & assume what you will, but take note of the last one. 
If you would like to see more of my 'Truth' pins please click HERE... 


Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)