Monday, 30 July 2012

A year ago today...

A year ago today was life changing. It was the day I married my best friend and the man I love, Trent... 
Trent and I.
Thank you Mum and Dad for a wonderful wedding. 
Besides from me getting married, one the greatest thing that came of my wedding, was the awesome four-some was reunited... 
My favourite photo of the day (of me...) taken by my sister. :)

If you would like to read more about our wedding please click on the following links :)
We are currently having fun on our anniversary trip away, so I will speak to y'all when I return and hopefully have lots of fun stories to tell!! 
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

7 comments:

  1. kathleen Bartley30 July 2012 at 11:02 am

    I would like to wish Belinda & Trent a Happy 1st Anniversary. Love Mum & Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my beautiful friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a crazy beautiful bride <3

    Congratulations on an amazing year together as husband and wife, wishing you nothing but love and happiness for many many more!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
    over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!
    Feel free to visit my web site :: best solution for hereditary hair loss

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)