Friday, 13 July 2012

Friday the 13th - Spooks 1st birthday!

Hey guys!
So today was 'Friday the 13th' a superstitious day for those that believe in it... But for me it was a celebration of 'Spook' - yes that is right, my little black ball of fluff turned 1 year old today! I think the whole 'Black Friday' thing made her birthday that much more perfect for her. And yes, I am the insane person that remembers her pets birthdays! It makes 'normal' days a little more fun...
So I thought I would share some photos of 'her' day today... 
Happy Birthday Spooky baby!
The present I got for Spook from Pet Barn.
Spooky...
Attacking her birthday present.
Being all adorable and cute.
Seriously, can she get anymore cute!
And of course I had to include a photo of Mishka... 

So they were the photos of my baby, I can't believe she is a year old. I was given her the day before my birthday last year (so the 29/Sept), but the RSPCA said today was the day she born... So Happy Birthday Spook, I love you! If you want to see some kitten photos of her from when I first got her please click HERE
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

4 comments:

  1. Love you Spooky your so lucky to end up with the best family <3 happy birthday x love Aunty Sel (forgot my google password haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so sweet! I really want to celebrate my cat's birthdays too now. It's so sweet that you bought her a present and that she seems to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) She does enjoy her new toy, it was pretty damn cute... x

      Delete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)