Sunday, 21 October 2012

Introducing 'Beau' {Blogtoberfest Day #21}

The other day my family (my parents & brothers) welcomed a new member into our clan... This is Beau our hound dog, I think he is very cute... 
Our little Beau.
So that is my families newest member, he is pretty adorable. 
He is quiet a big puppy, he is 10 weeks old and already 9.2kg!! That's crazy, Daisy is only 16kg... So it's fair to say he is going to be a monster, but a cute monster! And he loves to be snuggled, which I find really funny and I do love to snuggle him! He is like a giant baby! 
Hope you went 'awww' when you saw his cute little face!
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Beau kind of looks like my and my sisters old dog named Pie (lol).
    He has gorgeous colouring.
    I most definitely went Awwww :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)